WHAT IS COA?
As a Not for Profit Organisation, the COA’s aim is to provide the highest standard of care within a framework of Jewish Culture. COA caters for the welfare needs of the community by providing quality liaison, direct assistance and programs for community involvement. To read our full mission and objectives click here.
COA Sydney delivers services to frail, aged and those with disability, allowing them to stay in their own home for as long as practicable. We work with minimal paid staff. Click here to see the Staff page. A large group of dedicated volunteers assist in providing essential daily services.
Since its inception in 1982 COA has responded to many thousands of requests for assistance from doctors, social workers, hospitals, family members and seniors seeking ways to improve their lives, continue engaging with their community and manage the inevitable "bumps along the road" we experience when we age.
COA Services include:
- Sydney's only Delivered Kosher Meals service
- The Krygier Activity Centre with a full program of activities from Sunday to Friday
- Personal, home and financial assessments
- Referrals for personal care
- Referrals to Sydney's leading community organisations for ongoing help
- Transportation to and from COA for activities
- Our bi-monthly newsletter, posted or emailed to members and friends and reproduced on this wensite, contains news, photos and programs for the coming months.
Annual Report 2016
COA is overseen by a Management Committee, made up of wonderful volunteers who also take a role in the day-to-day running of the organisation. Our Annual General Meeting for the year of 2016 was held Wednesday 5th April 2017.
Please click here for copy of our Annual Report 2016.